DeMARINI TRAINING DAY was designed by real players in an R & D lab located about 60 feet from the pitcher's mound.
When you've got 90 feet of unprotected war zone ahead of you, every step is crucial. DeMarini Yard-Work Training Shorts were specifically designed for the latter part of two-a-days. The lightweight stretch woven fabric offers great mobility and exceptional durability for endless hours in the cage. And with pockets for hands, batting gloves, and a cell phone, these shorts feel just as comfortable on the field as they do off.
- Designed for training, yet worn everyday
- Lightweight stretch woven fabric for exceptional durability
- Adult: 11" inseam, Youth: 8.5" inseam
- Comfortable, wide elastic waist with drawcord
- 4 pockets; hand pockets with no-catch cover flaps, side cell phone pocket, and a secure back pocket for batting gloves