The A2K is Wilson’s most premium glove model. The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable leather Wilson has. All of the meticulously designed A2K features work together to provide the same core benefit, a truly long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever. This is how Wilson takes high quality to the next level.
The Wilson A2K® Pudge was developed with the invaluable insight of Ivan Rodriguez and has proven to be Wilson’s popular MLB® catcher’s mitt pattern to date. Used by 2011 All Star Miguel Montero, this model features an extended palm to reduce rebound as well as a wider web and stiffer thumb. A Dri-Lex® wrist lining helps move moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and comfortable through every inning. Designed in eye-catching black and orange tan, the A2K Pudge is exactly what a catcher needs to protect the plate.
- 32.5” Catcher’s Model
- Half Moon Web
- Developed with Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez
- Extended Palm
- Pro Stock™ Select Leather
- 2X Palm Construction provides maximum pocket stability
- Rolled Dual-Welting ™ for quicker break in
- 3X more craftsman shaping at the factory means your glove is pounded and shaped by a master technician at the factory, reducing break in time for you
- Wear on Left Only