The way we see it, you’ve got two options. You can follow the leader, or you can be one.
Just because the CF6 -10 is the leading bat in our lineup, doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. The -10 is for the stud players who demand performance. They know what will give them the best chance to succeed when it’s time to lead and it’s all on the line.
With the new Paradox Composite, the CF6 -10 has the feel, sound, and performance elite players deserve. The new composite barrel opens up the sweet spot and makes it hot and responsive right out of the wrapper. When the pitch is right, you’ll be ready to jump ahead on the scoreboard.
- Limited Edition Model Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Clutch End Cap for a Smooth Swing
- Hot Out of the Wrapper Performance
- Paradox Composite for a Bigger, Hotter Sweet Spot
- Stacked Double Wall Construction
- Two-Piece Composite Design
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- One year Manufacturer's Warranty
PARADOX COMPOSITE BARREL
Using our new Paradox Composite, we've made a stronger composite that is shaped to perform softer. This makes for a bigger, hotter, more responsive sweet spot, which leads to consistently powerful swings.
The new Paradox Composite gives you a stronger and stiffer handle than ever. This makes for a more responsive, hotter barrel. You can now feel more of the sweet spot on every swing for a truly consistent performance.
GEO END CAP
The Geo End Cap is designed to maintain the responsiveness of the CF6 barrel while allowing us to increase the end-load for more power.