2014 Louisville Slugger Z2000 Softball Bat End Loaded USSSA Slow Pitch
The NEW! End Loaded USSSA version of the 2014 Louisville Slugger Z2000 softball bat is stronger and more durable than before. The End Loaded Z2000 has more mass towards the end of the barrel, making the softball bat feel heavier, plus the added benefit of bringing more energy through the hitting zone. If you are strong enough to swing an end loaded bat, you should. Swing with the elite, slowpitch's hardest hitters swing Louisville Slugger softball bats. The 2014 Z2000 offers increased durability and great performance.
The Pure 360 composite is Louisville Slugger's best composite material for softball bats. The Pure 360 composite is stronger and lighter than previous years due to tightened production tolerances.
- Pure 360 composite barrel and handle
- iST technology
- End Loaded weight distribution for more power
- Synthetic grip, 7/8" standard handle
- 12" pro style barrel offers a massive sweet spot
- Thumbprint USSSA 1.20 BPF Stamp, NSA, ISF, ISA approved
- Not ASA approved
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Louisville Slugger
- Currently excluded from online promotions