Name: Baseball Manager
- Control every aspect of your season and team through set-up Options- set options for Teams, Players, Games, Line-Ups, Drafts, and Opponents
- Manage player tryouts and drafts with up to 10 stats categories; print player draft entry reports to take to the field
- Track up to 53 pitching stats, 49 hitting stats and 10 fielding stats- you decide exactly which stats to track. Optionally track opponents player stats
- Organize games by game type-such as preseason, regular season and play-offs. Even set game types for tournament play.
- Track all team, player, opponent and game information
- Create 9 or 10 players line-ups and view vital player stats right in the line-up window. You can even specify the minimum number of innings that each player must play.
- Print inning-by-inning batting order and fielding positioning reports
- Use the exclusive QuikStats feature to instantly view box scores, game and player stats, and team leaders - all important baseball stats and softball stats are just a click away
- View and print over 40 reports that show key team information and game performance analysis, the most of any comparable coaching software package.
- Spot trends and slumps with summarized and detailed stats reports - analyze all games, games against a single team or recently player games.
- Create eye-catching custom pitching and hitting reports with a few clicks of the mouse.
- User friendly interface and detained help system.
- Save any report as an HTML file for publication on the internet.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 95/98/NT, Pentium processor, 100mhz or higher recommended, 16mb RAM, 24mb free disk space, VGA monitor, 600x800 pixels or higher, 2x CD-ROM drive.