The A1K OTIF is a lighter option for multi-position players who pitch and work the infield. The six finger trap style web allows for a quick ball transfer and hides pitching grip changes.
The all new Wilson® A1K™ series takes the Pro Stock™ patterns and construction used for the pros’ gloves and updates them to offer a more snug fit—just like Dustin Pedroia prefers. The A1K features the Pedroia Fit which includes a smaller wrist opening and narrower finger stalls along with other updates. Jet Black Top Shelf™ Leather and Gunmetal Grey embroidery make for a glove that looks as good as it fits.
- Infield/Pitcher Model
- Six Finger Trap Style Web
- FastbreakTM Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000® technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Pedroia Fit - All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests - tight fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad hops while making the glove easier to close
- Top ShelfTM Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Rolled Dual WeltingTM for quicker break in
- Pro StockTM Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models