Protect home plate with the Wilson A1K Catcher's Mitt. Developed with Top Shelf™ Leather and a Pro Style Pattern featuring a 2-piece web and an extra deep pocket for enhanced performance, this glove is designed to give you ultimate control. Wilson Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed a new snugger fitting glove pattern for MLB® All-Star Dustin Pedroia to use. The pattern was so popular with younger players and those with smaller hands that the A1K™ ball glove line-up was created so players in all positions could benefit from a better fitting glove. Pro Stock™ patterns, Top Shelf™ Leather, and the Pedroia Fit™ make for a glove that looks and performs as good as it fits.
- Catcher Model
- 2-Piece Web
- FastbreakTM Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000® technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Snug fit with modifications to provide more control to the catcher
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad hops while making the glove easier to close
- Top ShelfTM Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Pro StockTM Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models
- Wear on Left only.