If we said these bats were as hot as they looked, we’d be doing them a disservice. They’re much, much hotter.
The CF6 -8 is ready to bust loose, coming hotter than ever out of the wrapper with our new Paradox Composite Double Wall Construction. With the smallest length-to-weight ratio possible, these bats are custom built for players at the top of their game. Hitters love ‘em, pitchers fear ‘em. As they should.
- -8 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Clutch End Cap for a Smooth Swing
- Hot Out of the Wrapper Performance
- Paradox Composite for a Bigger, Hotter Sweet Spot
- Stacked Double Wall Construction
- Two-Piece Composite Design
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- One year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Original Price $299.99
PARADOX COMPOSITE BARREL
Using our new Paradox Composite, we've made a stronger composite that is shaped to perform softer. This makes for a bigger, hotter, more responsive sweet spot, which leads to consistently powerful swings.
The new Paradox Composite gives you a stronger and stiffer handle than ever. This makes for a more responsive, hotter barrel. You can now feel more of the sweet spot on every swing for a truly consistent performance.
CLUTCH END CAP
The Clutch End Cap dampens vibration for a smooth swing while keeping energy focused in the barrel so balls pop off with authority.