NO CODE REQUIRED!
Some Exclusions Apply:
- Balls, Screens & Nets, Pitching Machines, Batting Cages & Other Oversized Items are not eligible.
- Applies to Economy Ground Shipping Only. Air Shipments Excluded.
- The total dimensional weight of the items in your cart cannot exceed 10 lbs. For more information on how UPS calculates dimensional weighting, please see the bottom of the page or visit www.ups.com
- If you add an item to your cart, apply the code, and it still shows a shipping charge - the product is not eligible.
- Applies to In-stock items only. Drop ship items do not apply or items that require additional drop ship fees.
- Shipping method is determined at the time of packing at the Direct Sports warehouse. Methods used may be UPS, UPS Surepost, or USPS. Delivery times may vary!
- Does not apply to items shipped APO, FPO, and military locations. Also does not apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Applies only to the contiguous 48 states.
- Cannot be applied with any other coupons or discounts.
- The promotion may be changed or cancelled at anytime.
- Does not apply to bulk or team orders.
|Determining Dimensional Weight:|
Dimensional weight reflects package density, which is the amount of the space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight. Dimensional weight may apply to all UPS domestic and international package services.
To determine the package dimensions in inches: For each dimension, measure at the longest point, rounding each measurement to the nearest whole number (for example, 1.00 to 1.49 will be considered 1, and 1.50 to 1.99 will be considered 2).
Multiply the package length by the width by the height. The result is the cubic size in inches.
|For Domestic Shipments:|
|Divide the cubic size in inches by 166 to determine dimensional weight in pounds. Increase any fraction to the next whole pound.|