If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to learn more about you as there has never been more opportunity for success at Direct Sports! Employees at Direct Sports enjoy a wide range of benefits and opportunities. We welcome you to review our 2 open positions and submit the interest form for the area that you are most qualified or interested in.
Work Location: 1720 Curve Rd - Pearisburg, VA
The Warehouse operator provides outstanding work ethic to and have excellent organizational skills. Duties and functions are, but not solely included to:
- Lift up to 70 pounds
- Stand and walk for your entire shift
- Be proficient in basic computer skills - be able to learn and use shipping programs for UPS/FedEx/USPS, etc.
- Read and audit labels
- Identify, count, and sort packages and inventory with a high level of accuracy
- Understand and differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
- Unload trucks - stock inventory in the correct location
- Participate in team meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Maintain a clean work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Participate in LEAN initiatives
Starting Wage: Dependent Upon Experience
Regular warehouse hours are 9AM - 5PM - Monday through Friday. Some flexibility may be required depending on seasonal fluctuations.
Saturday hours may be required from 9AM - Noon.
Customer Service/Retail Representative
The Customer Service Representative provides outstanding customer service to customers by professionally answering incoming calls, live chats and ensuring that customer inquiries are resolved accurately, politely and promptly in a contact center environment. Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Reps let their interpersonal skills shine as they resolve a variety of customer inquiries. In this role you’ll be empowered to solve problems independently and make decisions that you consider to be in the customer’s best interest.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Communicate directly with customers via telephone, in-person (retail showroom) and electronically
- Resolves customer inquiries, issues, and complaints effectively and timely, striving for first-call resolution
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments for resolution
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers
- Effectively notate and document customer interactions and transactions
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits
- Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products and services through up selling opportunities
- Additional duties/tasks as assigned by leadership
- Ability to work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be equipped to handle unpleasant customers and should always resolve issues in the best interest of both our customer and company
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills and keyboarding proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends, overtime, and other varied shifts as assigned
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team member
- Strong working knowledge of Baseball and/or Softball is a plus
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS:
- Speed and accuracy of process
- Reliability / Attendance
- Must be able to sit for the majority of a work day
- Work may be repetitive with little time between calls
- Must be able to view a computer screen for extended periods of time
Starting Wage: Dependent Upon Experience
Regular office and retail hours are 9AM - 6PM - Monday through Friday. Some flexibility may be required depending on seasonal fluctuations.
Saturday hours may be required from 9AM - Noon
Direct Sports, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.